MedChi's top priority is the health and safety of our members and staff, and we want to ensure that our attendees feel safe attending our events. To this end, the following protocols are in place:
- All event attendees are required to provide proof of vaccination or proof of a negative COVID-19 test that was conducted within 72 hours of the event along with a matching photo ID.
- All attendees will be required to sign a COVID-19 waiver upon arrival at the event. This waiver will attest that attendees are not experiencing COVID-19 symptoms and have not had close contact with a COVID-19 positive individual within 7 days of the event. All participants MUST stay home if they cannot attest to these conditions.
- Full refunds for registration fees will be provided to anyone for any reason necessary. MedChi will refund all fees if conditions dictate that an event cancellation is necessary. MedChi will refund individual fees if you cannot attend for ANY reason.
- When feasible, MedChi will provide virtual/hybrid options for accessing our events.
- MedChi will work within all federal, state, and local regulations to ensure that safety and cleanliness protocols are met or exceeded. The usage of masks will be dictated by local regulations, as applicable, or by the individual discretion of vaccinated individuals where mask mandates are not in place. Unvaccinated individuals MUST wear masks at all times. We will closely monitor all guidelines and regulations and will update our protocols as necessary.
- These protocols are subject to change based on the latest CDC recommendations and the state of the COVID-19 pandemic health emergency.