MedChi is here to meet your needs as your advocate, resource, and profession. All members have access to the following benefits and services:
MedChi and its components actively work to re-balance the legal and regulatory landscape for the benefit of you, your patients, and the public health. Members receive:
Click here for the full 2023 Legislative and Regulatory Priorities.
MedChi and its subsidiaries offer a variety of additional resources for your benefit:
- Discounts or complimentary admission to MedChi Events including Continuing Medical Education programs, House of Delegates, the Summer Social, and the MedChi Gala.
- Discounts on Individual Disability Income and Long Term Care insurance premiums with specified carriers through MedChi Insurance Agency, Inc., Maryland’s only insurance broker that directly benefits organized medicine. In addition, “unisex” rates are also available on disability Income for female physician members at very competitive premiums.
- Publications such as the weekly e-newsletter, MedChi News, which examines pressing issues in Maryland’s medical community, and the quarterly magazine, Maryland Medicine, which gives in-depth reports on healthcare from our members.
- Complimentary telephone assistance from a member of the practice service team to discuss general issues and answer queries.
- Members’ Only Discounts on valuable products and services.
- Savings on publications from the AMA Bookstore.
Take control of your career with these opportunities from MedChi and its components:
One of the key benefits of MedChi membership is the fact that you also automatically become a member of your local component society, giving you convenient access to events, support, and healthcare news in your area.
Another benefit is that a portion of your membership dues are tax deductible. Contact the membership team to find out the current percentage.
MedChi’s membership team and our components look forward to welcoming you as a new member. To join, please click here or contact your membership team at 410-539-0872. We look forward to assisting you and strengthening the voice of physicians and patients in Maryland.