MACS is funded by the Maryland Department of Health, Behavioral Health Administration. All services are free and regardless of your patients' insurance status. Visit our website for more information, www.marylandmacs.org.
Maryland Addiction Consultation Service (MACS) supports primary care and specialty prescribers across Maryland in the identification and treatment of substance use disorders and chronic pain management. Providers have access to support through:
Sign-up with MACS here to streamline the process when you utilize the service. The MACS warmline is available Monday - Friday 9am-5pm. Call us at 1-855-337-MACS (6227) or email us at MACS@som.umaryland.edu with any questions. Our team looks forward to working with you!
- Phone consultation for clinical questions, resources, or referral information
- Training and education related to substance use disorders and chronic pain management, including medications for opioid use disorder (MOUD)
- Providing practice readiness evaluation and workflow development to support your office-based addiction treatment services
- MACS TeleECHO™ Clinic providing collaborative medical education through didactic presentations and case-based learning
- All services are free to providers and many trainings offer free CME and CEU credits
Follow us on social media! Connect with MACS on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.