Enable Healthcare Inc (EHI) delivers HIT Products, Solutions, & Services to healthcare practices benefiting all stakeholders - Patients, Physicians, and Payers (3Ps). EHI was founded in 2008 and operates with Head Quarters in East Hanover, NJ, and offices in Palisades, NY, Cleveland, OH, Mississauga, ON, Canada and Resident Offices in FL, VA, CA, and MI.
EHI offers a connected suite of solutions including Chronic Care Management (CCM), Billing Services, Remote Patient Management (RPM), MDnet EHR, Remote Annual Wellness Visit (AWV) and Population health management to promote sustainable and adaptable health behaviours based on easy to use, real-time data capture supported by approved devices.
EHI's products, solutions, and services are well received in the Ambulatory Care market across the US for value-based population health management.
- Chronic Care Management (CCM) platform and patient engagement services with a team of qualified, bi-lingual nurses engaging and enabling patients to become more compliant facilitating patient-centric value-based care
- Accurate and efficient Revenue Cycle Management Services by EHI’s team of professionals for effective billing and collection. Also Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning integrated billing platform ARIA which can augment technology to any practice with 98% payment guaranteed
- Remote Monitoring Patient and Management (RPM) platform and services by a team of professional nurses, a cornerstone for ‘virtual care’ reducing ER Visits and un-scheduled hospitalization.
- State of technology, ONC certified & web-based Electronic Health Record (EHR) for Ambulatory Care Practices, is voice-activated, easy to use and includes Electronic Prescription of Control Substances, Direct Messaging, and many enhanced functionalities.
- Virtual Annual Wellness Visit (AWV) utilizing telehealth for patient care during the current pandemic crisis to avoid risk of transmissible COVID 19.
Contact Information: Anand Kumar 973-795-1137