Caring One provides various services to healthcare organizations located in the United States. In February 2012, Caring One commenced operations with a call center located in the Subic Bay Metropolitan Authority industrial park in Olongapo, The Philippines. The center is approximately four hours north of Manila by automobile. In June 2015, Caring One began providing services using registered nurses in Puerto Rico. The bi-lingual ability of Puerto Rican nurses (Spanish and English) is important when serving Hispanic patients residing in the U.S. Caring One also uses registered nurses resident in the U.S. to provide services. They are usually employed full-time with a hospital and Caring One assigns these nurses to U.S. clients on a part-time basis.
Below are some examples of services provided by Caring One:
- Information-gathering services to a Medicaid contractor to determine the risk level of pregnant women who are being provided pre- and post-natal care.
- Well-baby services to encourage Medicaid mothers to participate in various programs designed to benefit the newborn.
- Customer Service Representatives handling inbound and outbound call center functions for small to mid-size physician groups.
- Customer Service Representatives who are trained to answer questions about health insurance plans (mostly inbound calls).
- Post-discharge follow-up to increase patient satisfaction after surgery or hospital stay (outbound calls).
- Patient outreach to schedule appointments for a Physician Group (both inbound and outbound calls).
- Chart review and pre-appointment file preparation services to assist physicians.
- Back-office services supporting data entry, insurance verification calls, patient intake questions, medicine refill needs and appointment confirmation.
- Utilization Review and Management Services performing Admission Reviews, Concurrent or Continued Stay Reviews as well as Denied Claims services.
Caring One has priced its services to reflect the fifteen percent (15%) discount to its fellow MedChi members.
Upon request, Caring One will arrange for you to contact any of the following medical professionals whose organization has worked with Caring One.
- Steve Schaefer, Cool Tech
- Mark Puente, Alterwood Health
- Rebecca Altman, LifeBridge Health
- Dr. Stephen Ludwig, University of Maryland Orthopaedic Group
- Eve Rheinschmidt, Healthcare Interactive