MEDCHI Staff: Kevin Hayes 410-539-0872 ext. 6001.
Last Updated: May 9, 2018
Annapolis Office: 224 Main Street,
Annapolis, MD 21401
The function of the Council on Legislation shall be to study and to make recommendations regarding policy on state legislation and regulations; to serve as a reference council through which legislative issues are channeled prior to decisions concerning MedChi legislative and regulatory policy; and to recommend changes to MedChi's House of Delegates to order to help achieve MedChi’s goals. There are three sub-committees that meet weekly during the legislative session, each headed by a vice-chair. The sub-committees are: Boards & Commissions, Health Insurance, and Public Health.
- All Bills From Legislative Session 2018
- Bills related to MedChi's Boards and Commissions Sub-Committee
- Bills related to MedChi's Health Insurance Sub-Committee
- Bills related to MedChi's Public Health Sub-Committee
- Bills related to MedChi's FYI Folder