MEDCHI STAFF: Colleen George (410-878-9698); Yelena Shapiro (443-449-2288)
Last Updated: January 29, 2018
MedChi established an Opioid Task Force in February 2017. Click here to go to its webpage to view resources.
1. CRISP - help with PDMP registration
2. PDMP Registration Details
3. PDMP Training Video - Released November 2017 (7.5 minutes) - Provides Maryland medical professionals with information on how to use the Prescription Drug Monitoring Program. Maryland law states that all prescribers and pharmacists are required to be enrolled by July 1, 2017. Also, prescribers and pharmacists must use the PDMP by July 1, 2018 whenever prescribing any new course of treatment with opioids or other controlled substances, as well as to check the website at least every 90 days, thereafter, if the course of treatment continues.
4. PDMP Requirements - Program's summary (2-pages)
PDMP Additional Information
1. Prescription Drug Monitoring Program House Bill 437, Chapter 147, Section 8 Contingency Determinations - Response letter by Gene Ransom, III