The 436th Session of the Maryland General Assembly concluded at midnight on Monday, April 11th. The General Assembly considered 2,832 legislative bills and resolutions plus the proposed Fiscal Year 2017 budget, 584 more bills than last Session. The MedChi Legislative Council reviewed...
Here, you will find an up to date list of any surveys/studies that MedChi's members have been included in. Please check back often for updates.
- 2015 Kaiser Family Foundation ACA Survey
- 2014 Maryland Maternal Mortality Review Annual Report
- 2014 AMA Economic Impact Study of Maryland Physicians
- 2014 AMA Economic Impact Study of Maryland Physicians Overview
- 2013 Medicaid Payment Increase Survey
- 2012 Biennial Physicians Survey responses from the state of Maryland - A survey of America's Physicians: Practice Patterns and Perspectives
- MedChi Prior Authorization: Impact on Patient Care in Maryland - A Survey of the Members of The Maryland State Medical Society, July 20, 2011
- The Economic Impact of Office-Based Physicians in Maryland - State Report Prepared for the American Medical Assocation, January 2011
- BCMA/MedChi Residents Survey - Summary Report September 2010
- Medicaid Coverage of Medicare Co-Payment Cuts - A Survey of the Members of MedChi, The Maryland State Medical Society
- Impact of Patient Health Insurance Protocols on the Maryland Physician's Ability to Provide Care - A Survey of the Members of MedChi, The Maryland State Medical Society