The 432nd Session of the Maryland General Assembly concluded at midnight on Monday, April 7, with its usual confetti release in both the Senate and House Chambers. In this Session, the General Assembly considered 2,693 legislative bills and resolutions and the MedChi Legislative Committee...
Here, you will find an up to date list of any surveys/studies that MedChi's members have been included in. Please check back often for updates.
- 2014 AMA Economic Impact Study of Maryland Physicians
- 2014 AMA Economic Impact Study of Maryland Physicians Overview
- 2013 Medicaid Payment Increase Survey
- 2012 Biennial Physicians Survey responses from the state of Maryland - A survey of America's Physicians: Practice Patterns and Perspectives
- MedChi Prior Authorization: Impact on Patient Care in Maryland - A Survey of the Members of The Maryland State Medical Society, July 20, 2011
- The Economic Impact of Office-Based Physicians in Maryland - State Report Prepared for the American Medical Assocation, January 2011
- BCMA/MedChi Residents Survey - Summary Report September 2010
- Medicaid Coverage of Medicare Co-Payment Cuts - A Survey of the Members of MedChi, The Maryland State Medical Society
- Impact of Patient Health Insurance Protocols on the Maryland Physician's Ability to Provide Care - A Survey of the Members of MedChi, The Maryland State Medical Society