The Maryland Medical Political Action Committee is the political action section of MedChi, The Maryland State Medical Society. It is a voluntary, non-profit, unincorporated committee of individual physicians and others, cooperating in political education and action. MMPAC supports...
Here, you will find an up to date list of any surveys/studies that MedChi's members have been included in. Please check back often for updates.
- 2015 Kaiser Family Foundation ACA Survey
- 2014 Maryland Maternal Mortality Review Annual Report
- 2014 AMA Economic Impact Study of Maryland Physicians
- 2014 AMA Economic Impact Study of Maryland Physicians Overview
- 2013 Medicaid Payment Increase Survey
- 2012 Biennial Physicians Survey responses from the state of Maryland - A survey of America's Physicians: Practice Patterns and Perspectives
- MedChi Prior Authorization: Impact on Patient Care in Maryland - A Survey of the Members of The Maryland State Medical Society, July 20, 2011
- The Economic Impact of Office-Based Physicians in Maryland - State Report Prepared for the American Medical Assocation, January 2011
- BCMA/MedChi Residents Survey - Summary Report September 2010
- Medicaid Coverage of Medicare Co-Payment Cuts - A Survey of the Members of MedChi, The Maryland State Medical Society
- Impact of Patient Health Insurance Protocols on the Maryland Physician's Ability to Provide Care - A Survey of the Members of MedChi, The Maryland State Medical Society